Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pregnancy Update #2a

So there were things that I meant to add to other post and forgot, hmmm maybe "pregnancy brain"? Sadly, I had those kind of problems before pregnancy, and so they're just that much worse now.

One, pregnancy can leave some little presents, cough cough, such as skin darkening. No, I didn't get the dark line down the belly, instead it appeared on my face, on my upper lip to be exact. I have 2 dark spots that make me look like I have a Hitler mustache or just a really dirty face. I really hope it fades...

Second, I am not an unwed soon-to-be mom, my fingers are just too fat to comfortably take off my wedding ring...so it no longer goes on. Sad:(

Third, many women experience changes in hair. Mine is relaxed at the top now! I had a hard enough time trying to figure out what to do with my curly hair, but now that just the top part is kind of straight, I really am at a loss of what to do.

Hmm I'm sure I forgot something else as well...

7 comments:

Katie B said...

I wore a twist tie on my ring finger for the last three months of my pregnancy. It feels good to have the real thing back on.

Now I want to see a close-up of your face to see your Hitler stache!

Jenna said...

I can't wait to be able to wear it! My finger feels naked.

Haha. I don't have a close-up picture. I don't think I want one. But I guess if it never goes away, then I'm sure I'll have one one day.

Kiersten said...

I'm sorry! That stinks. I was thinking about this the other day; it's pretty ironic that girls are the ones who have to have all this weird pregnancy stuff happen to them. I mean, a guy probably wouldn't be all that bothered by a Hitler-stache, but for a girl it's a different story!

scooping it up said...

You forgot the Cocoa Metro and it's been taunting me all day!! You have to rescue it before I drink it. :)

Um, totally didn't notice your face, girl. Not one bit.

Ann Marie said...

Ah....so sad. I'm sorry but grateful. Thank you Jenna!!

Jenn said...

I totally got the "mask of pregnancy" with Ellis -- dark spots on my cheeks and also in the "mustache" area. I didn't realise how bad it was until I saw Ellis' newborn pics the other day. It does fade! Not completely, but quite a bit. At least for me it did. I still feel a little bit self-conscious about the mustache thing :) Ooh, good thing these kids are so cute. They must be worth it, or I wouldn't be going for #3!

Jan said...

You are so close Jenna! Wish I could be there to see your cute belly!