So you may have noticed there are a few new posts up, but they are REALLY old! I kept wanting to tweak them, so I would never publish them! Last time I tweaked them was a few months ago, so whatever, here they are! I honestly don't even remember what I wanted to do with them.
I'm currently trying to decide if I shut this blog down or not. As you can tell, I'm a horrible blogger! So my current thought is "What's the point?" and I may just quit posting altogether. Probably not a shocker to any of you! I haven't completely decided, so if you see a new post (like the one I started months ago and haven't finished yet...so I will probably at least finish that one!) then you know I haven't completely thrown in the towel:)
3 comments:
don't quit, you will be so happy you did it! and if it makes you feel any better. skip a few months, stop beating yourself up and start with last week.
Totally second that! Please don't stop! Try to simplify and remember we're out here still wanting to hear from you and see pictures. :)
we need your blog. even small bits are better than none! it's a good journal anyway. That's what Annie, Lyndie and Katie use them for. Please keep posting pictures and blogs. Please!
Post a Comment