Apparently I have a really hip mom. She has gotten into the whole blogging thing and has been encouraging me to do the same. It seems that once you are married, you are expected to have a blog! Well I started a blog to be able to follow other blogs. My mom looked at my blog and noted that I hadn't posted
On Thursday night, Chris and I decided to head down to Las Vegas so that I could see me old roomie and to hit up the strip. They bought a cute house a couple months of ago, so they were so kind to let us come stay with them! We drove down Friday evening and got there around 10:30. Of course the boys were immediately glued to the tv playing Guitar Hero. Saturday we slept in and spent the afternoon and evening on the strip. We had never been in the different casinos and hotels, so it was fun to go see what all the hype is about! The Bellagio was my favorite! They have beautiful gardens, water shows, and the world's largest chocolate fountain! The weekend went way to fast and we headed back to cold, gross air Utah on Monday. It is so wonderful to have good friends in other places!
7 comments:
Excellent first post, my congratulations. Can't wait to see your other adventures!
Hey, Jenna, It looks great! Glad to see you got it going. I love the video of the water fountain, I'll have to show to Emma!
I love visiting Vegas and love those fountains! I started a blog but it has nothing to do with being married. Ha, I barely ever even write about my husband :)
Great job on your new blog. I have to warn you... it's definitely addictive! :)
It looks like you guys had an awesome time in Vegas! I am glad you are bloggin. Can't wait to read more posts!
Hi Jenna, I just saw that you started a blog when I was on Facebook. It is a great way to stay in touch! My blog is michiganmegan.blogspot.com. I have some of our freshman friends linked to my sidebar.
yay! A blog from the Mullens! Come visit our blog at jordonandanniemerrill.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment