Chris and I will have been married for a year, as of the end of next month. We are trying to figure out what to do for a mini-anniversary trip. Chris has graduation on Thurs. and Fri. and then our anniversary is Sunday. As we've looked at places to go, I've thought a lot about our wedding. Especially since we just put our digital picture frame up and it is full of wedding and engagement pictures.
We had the most incredible wedding. It was my dream come true day. I have a horrible memory so I'm grateful for photographers and videographers. But I vividly remember what our bed and breakfast looked like. I hope I always remember what Aruba looked like since our camera got lost :( On our wedding day I was able to go, go, go all day, but I knew that as soon as I sat down I would be ready to crash. Our wedding planner was so incredible and this is something I will always remember. When we got to the bed and breakfast after the reception, the door was open and we walked in to find votive candles all over the room. In the bathroom, the tub was filled with a warm bubble bath and had candles all the way around. The vanity had these square drawers all across the top, behind the sink and under the mirror, that also had candles all across it. There had to have been like 40 candles or so. As I lay on the couch right now, tired and worn out, the thought of that sounds SO nice.
7 comments:
aww, how sweet! You should do a little vacation for your anniversary. I've been itching to go somewhere fun, too. We've got to live it up while it's just the two of us!
Wow, that sounds awesome. You guys should totally go somewhere fun for your 1st anniversary. We went to Chicago and saw Wicked on our 1st. It is a great memory for me.
We'll probably be going to SLC or Park City. I have school! And we're trying to save $$. Ideally we'd be going on a cruise!
Definitely do it. You need to just enjoy time together every once in a while without all of the craziness of life.
that sounds amazing. john and i went to disneyland for our 1st anniversary. probably one of my all time favorite trips ever.
do you still need boston living ideas? my sister was going to email the rs president out there in her old ward? let me know.
good job on pt conferences. so nice to have done huh?
I've never been disneyland. That would be great! Maybe we'll go in the summer for a day or two. Park city or SLC for our anniversary!
I can't believe it has almost been a year! That is awesome! For our 1 year, John had the chicken pox and I was 9 months preggo! But we went to a bed & breakfast in Leavenworth and had a wonderful getaway. But litterally John was covered in icky sores from the pox head to toe! Never expected that on our 1 year anv.!!
Post a Comment