Well it's the eve of our Europe trip! The one that has taken months of planning (by Chris's mom) and that we have talked about for months. Now that it is finally here, it doesn't feel like it's really happening. I was ecstatic when I first found out and when we were first figuring out the details, but it has become a worn-out topic and has therefore lost some of it's luster. I know it will be thrilling and exciting all over again once I get on the plane or when we land in Paris.
The bags are almost all the way packed, just those last few toiletries left to throw in. A few snacks still need to be packed into our backpacks and the last few emails checked before we take in. I only have 2 worries about going. One, I do NOT sleep on planes and we have a very long ride tomorrow. It is vital that I rest since we land in Paris at 9 am and we start touring right away! I have Kirkland Sleep Aid, a neck pillow, and a regular mini pillow (since they took them all away because H1N1 virus) and I should be exhausted so we'll see. Worry #2-Chris and I are getting sick, oh great. We both have sore throats, slight congestion, and I have an slightly achy/weak feeling body. I pray that it goes away quickly so that we can enjoy this trip! Hopefully I can post while we are gone.
Good-bye for now as I leave on a journey that doesn't even seem real at this point. See you in 2 weeks!
1 comment:
Aww have so much fun. THis summer really is the summer of European vacations. Have a GREAT time.
Post a Comment