Monday, March 22, 2010

#11

I realized one more thing! So I'm adding a #11 to previous post.

11. I want to learn to use how to use power tools (successfully) and to not be afraid of them! We only have a drill, but I want to learn to use it and hopefully we'll slowly add some more tools to our collection. I really want to use a saw and a staple gun! I want to be able to build things all by myself!

4 comments:

Timo said...

Very cool, Jenna! You could talk with Mack and me at church sometime. I'm getting into wood- working myself, and Mack has a garage full of power toos! BTW, Chris told us about your blog.

Sioux said...

You go girl! More "power" to you!

auntie libby said...

you need to go to home depot saturday mornings. they have fun demos and classes. they let you build something. it might just be a birdhouse but hey birdhouse, tree house, big house, mansion. how hard can it be?

Unknown said...

Hi Jenna! I wanted to let you know that you won my weekly starter pack giveaway - please e-mail me your address at modpodgerocks(at)gmail(dot)com!