Wednesday, February 16, 2011

3 months old

Landon turned 3 months old today. Wow! I can't believe it! He has changed so much in the past week. He's gotten rolls on his legs, his cheeks have filled out more (if that's possible!), and he's definitely heavier. Look at his pants, they've gotten a little short! He loves to sit up and tries to sit up on his own when he's reclined. He scratches his face, head, chest often and sometimes bleeds. He has super dry skin and I think it itches. Poor guy! He's pulled his own hair and made himself cry. He's most talkative (he definitely has a man voice) and smiley in the morning. We still have no rhyme or reason to each day and it's kind of frustrating, well okay there's an an attempted routine, but it isn't working. He's a terrible sleeper, prefers bottles and is mostly formula fed now. He likes to stare at his toes when he has socks that interesting. He loves electronics. It took me awhile to realize that he was staring at our electronic picture frame, but if a computer or tv is on, he will STARE at it. He loves to be held still. He has the cutest smile, drools a lot, and spits up even more. He's on 2 medications and I think he'll just have to outgrow this because the medicines don't completely help. He has the cutest and most infectious smile and I think he's starting to laugh, but it sounds more like a harsh cough. I love my little man!






I had a hard time choosing pictures as there were SO many cute ones!

6 comments:

Lyndie said...

What med is he on? I think you mentioned previcid. if it helps, our baby had to take it for underdeveloped intestines and grew out of it by six months.

He's so cute, I love reading your posts!

Erica said...

I love that smile! So beautiful!

Sara said...

He's a cutie! And getting so big!!

Katie B said...

He really is such a little man! He has such sweet eyes. He makes me happy-sigh.

Megan said...

Such a cute smile!

auntie libby said...

i need to kiss those cheeks! what a smile. miss miss miss you all.