Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow, Snow, Snow

I've been meaning to post this forever, so here we go for record's sake. January and the first week of February brought us a storm EVERY week. About midweek, we would get pounded with snow. The big snow at the beginning of January dumped more snow in one storm than I have ever seen! By the end of January we had gotten over 60 inches of snow in 30 days!!! It's just accumulated and taken over the streets, sidewalks, etc. A policeman got mad at me yesterday for parking on the street, oops. Didn't realize there was a 24 hour parking ban because all the roads are now half the size they used to be! This really is the most snow I've ever seen! Too bad I haven't really done anything to enjoy it. It's a bit hard with wee one.

The first set of pictures are from the beginning of January and the last ones are from the end of January.









Don't let this picture fool you...I did the hard work and Chris came out at the end. So I pushed him in the snow.

The next day I tried to take Landon out for a bit, but it lasted just enough time for me to get a picture or two.






He didn't like it...


End of January pictures




5 comments:

Andrea Wyss said...

so crazy y'all have had so much snow! there's been barely any here. and i love your zebra rain boots. super cute!

Katie B said...

Jeepers, that's so much snow! How do you go anywhere?!

I also want to tell you that Landon's a super cute looking crier. ;)

Elder and Sister Mullen said...

Such great memories...so love that little guy and his family!! Great post. I love love love that monster hat!! Sure do miss you guys...wishing you some sun and warmth!!

auntie libby said...

ahhh. i remember well those noreasters! best to stay indoors. give those chubby cheeks kisses from us.

Sara said...

What a cute sad face!

And the snow is really annoying. I can't wait for all of it to go away!