Tuesday, October 18, 2011

7 months old

Landon just keeps on growing! Here are some things from the past month (from the time he turned 6 months to the time he turned 7 months). You've already heard about his first camping trip, figuring out his allergies, first baby food, and getting sick. He figured out sitting up on his own! Right after he turned 6 months
to right before he turned 7 months!
We were still having the flare-ups from allergies, but not as bad. We also stopped nursing all together and went to a special formula called Alimentum (the nastiest stuff ever!).
Landon's first time at a splash park. He didn't like it so much. When I get the pictures, I'll show you that the next time we went to a splash park he EVENTUALLY like the water! After that he loved the water all summer long! This water was really cold, so I don't blame him for not liking it.
He finally cut his first tooth! This picture made him VERY angry and he squirmed and cried, but we finally got it! Wow, that sounds bad. I promise I don't torture my child.
Since he can sit up, he started bathing on the OTHER side of the tub!
He likes peek-a-boo.
He's getting better at playing with toys.
Other things that happened this past month: Lost a lot of hair from being in swing when sick and the fact that he pulls it out! I think he waved at someone for the first time (our landlord of all people!). I think he might be starting to reach for me. He LOVES looking out the window. He still shows he's excited by sticking his straight arms down and back behind him, and moving his fingers really quickly in an open/shut type pattern while getting a very intense look and bouncing. His fingers are always moving! Especially on his left hand. It's such an odd movement, almost like stretching, flexing, jazz hands, and waving all in one and doing it very quickly. It usually means excitement, usually when you want something. He sucked his binky, thumb and borttle all at the same time, by having a toe in one side of his mouth and histhumb inside his binky, which was in the other side of his mouth. Taking Landon's "bear" pictures are getting harder and harder to do. I'm sure it will only get worse as he become mobile!
1 month old Landon
7 month old Landon
My sweet boys that I love.
Landon is the greatest gift God could have given me and I love being his mom. I feel so lucky and so blessed to have him!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

One comment...don't say "finally" about cutting teeth at 7 months!!! Lily got her first at 15! :) Such cute pictures!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness that picture of him eating the bear made me laugh =). What a cute growing boy! He's getting so old!