Tuesday, January 3, 2012
8 months old
Landon turned 8 months in July, right during our move to a new apartment! Thankfully he wasn't crawling yet, which made packing and unpacking easier and less worrisome, since neither place was babyproof. I figured that since he was so little this move, wouldn't be hard on him, but I was wrong! The first day of packing he was so good, but since he got NO attention that day, he wanted me hold him and not pack at all every day after that. Everytime I put him down or wasn't sitting next to him, he would cry and fuss and act hysterical. Poor kid could tell things were changing and he became very clingy. Our good friends the Cammacks watched him for a day so I could pack and fed him applesauce, which they said he LOVED. He also became a side and back sleeper during the past month. He especially loves to be scrunched up against the bumpers. On June 20th his 2nd tooth finally cut through the gums. He also had his first beach experience and liked licking the sand and salt water off his face. This month he had his first experience watching fireworks as well.Sadly, I don't remember much else from the month, and I didn't keep a good record either.
June 22nd-Fell asleep in the car with the binky tether in his mouth. Slept like that for 45 minutes!
So bummed it's blurry, but I love the color of his eyes!
Normally Landon gets a monthly picture sitting next to the teddy bear and one laying down next to the bear. Well we've been having a hard time with sitting pictures, especially since he is more mobile. This month it just didn't happen. Instead, Landon tried to check the gender of the bear and give it a karate chop.
So we just got one of him laying down.
I love this little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment