Friday, February 17, 2012

Say Cheese!

I forgot to add that we took some family pictures in August as well! If you remember from Landon's 9 month post, that he got his photos taken. Well a day or two later he got his first hair cut and then a day or two later we took family pictures in downtown Boston! Thanks Christy for being such a good sport and taking our pictures!

6 comments:

Elder and Sister Mullen said...

So fun to read these posts. I had lunch with the band moms yesterday and they commented how they love reading your blog. So grateful you do this. Happy happy times!!

Elder and Sister Mullen said...

So if you are wondering why I leave comments under Joseph it is because he set me up a blogger account using my email and his name and I can't figure out how to undo it...aargh...ah well...we are all related!!

Erica said...

I love these photos - such a beautiful family! And your hair looks gorgeous!

Nikki said...

Such a beautiful place for pictures!! They turned out great! And I love Landon's jeans. They make him look so grown up :)

scooping it up said...

darling!

Jenna said...

Thanks y'all!