Thursday, May 17, 2012

November

A big chunk of the month was in our last post with Landon! Here are a few other highlights from the month:
Taking family pictures at the same time as some of our friends, so we got nice pictures and I got to practice my picture taking!








The day after taking the family pictures or maybe it was that same day in the afternoon (?), I got a new and much better camera! Woohoo. Too bad I didn't have it for family picture taking, but I my new camera is SO much better than my last one. I LOVE it!

Playing with the camera straight out of the box, and having no idea what I was doing as it was a Canon and I previously had a Nikon, I tried to get Landon to be my little model.

 He was being a little stubborn and the day was so nice, so we went for a walk around the river instead. At least he was liking his stroller!

 
The next day, Landon and I went on a walk with some friends and it gave me a chance to play with my new camera a little more:) You would never know we were in a parking lot here!

 Our cute friends David and Will have so much personality!

Love fall in New England!

Landon loves fall too.

 This Fall wasn't amazing, but it is cool to be on the 2nd floor now and have views like this out of all our windows!
Part of our daily routine is bringing Landon into our bed to have his morning bottle.  Usually Chris is up or gone for work before Landon gets in bed with us, but this day they got some extra time together.
We also make time to play and be silly.
 Sometimes being silly means playing with food and putting it on your face!

Every day includes looking out the window for birds, dogs, and cars.

 Landon has been crawling to the bathroom a lot and he likes to shut the door and then fill his diaper with poop. At least he knows which room to go to!
 We celebrated Thanksgiving at my parents' house with family and friends! Our friends the Christensens and Cammacks joined us as well as another family that goes to church with my parents.
The pictures aren't great, but it's all we got!
First time eating Thanksgiving dinner!





Our sweet friend AJ loves Chris so much! It's so cute!

Landon loved climbing the stairs at Mimi and Papa's house. Oh so fun! Thankfully he has sweet aunts and an uncle who follow after him to make sure he doesn't get hurt.


 Landon loved his aunts and uncle so much that we took Aunt Alyssa and Uncle Garrett home with us.  They played with him and they loved  holding him and watching tv with him. He never sits that still!
While they played with Landon, we got our Christmas tree up and ready! It was nice for him to have distractions.
Naked pictures????????????????
 Teething perhaps?

 Oh wait, who is that cute boy?
 He's so adorable and I love looking at him!

 I also love giving him kisses!
 


No comments: