Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Embarrasing!

Today was so nice and warm, even though I'm hardly ever outside. I decided to wear my nice jean capris for our field trip today. This morning I went outside to let in all the 2nd graders and of course a loud mouth child was at the front of one of the lines. She yelled out "Mrs. Mullen's zipper is undone!!!" Oooo I was annoyed with her. That's when I remembered that the zipper always slides down on these! Dang it! All day I was pulling my zipper up and pulling my shirt down. After our field trip, luckily the parent were gone, another kid was like "Mrs. Mullen, youre zipper is down." Great. Love it.

Any hints of how to keep the zipper up? I'm too cheap to get a new pair, so help me out!

3 comments:

Katie B said...

ugh, I have a bunch of pairs that do that. If you find out any good preventative measures, please do share!

Ashley C. said...

i safety pin mine that do that.... goodluck!

Andrea Wyss said...

The only thing I can think of is to safety pin it. That's a cheap way!