Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crafty

So I have always enjoyed arts and crafts, but haven't found the time or had the direction I need. I have been wanting to create things for a long time. I finally got the chance! One of my sister's birthday's is coming up so I decided to make her something. Here it is! I painted the board brown on the top and purple on the sides. Then I made a stencil with my Cricut and painted the green parts. I used the Cricut to cut out the letters and flowers. I glued on the ribbon and the rhinestones on the flowers. Then sprayed a clear coat. Ta da! It was a learning experience but very fun! Thanks for giving me a reason Nan.
P.S. It's a magnetic board.
What kinds of things do you like to make?

5 comments:

Megan said...

It looks great!

Ashley C. said...

very cute! way to go...

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

Love that magnet board! It turned out so cute! Happy late 1-year anniversary (by the way)! Hope yall had a great celebration! :-)

Bianca said...

jenna- love this craft! yours looks good!
hope you are well:)
bianca

p.s. i added you to my blog so i can remember to look at your posts!

Allison said...

How cute! I need to branch out more with my Cricut - I've only done cards, mostly.