Friday, January 22, 2010

Too many things!

I love the internet. I love reading blogs and blog surfing. I have found quite the plethora of amazing sites with all kinds of tutorials, how to's and such. I think I need to make a new name or blog or whatever to follow them all. This blog's blog feed will be overloaded with all these sites. I'm always looking for good ones that are recommended. Any ideas?

I love littlebirdiesecrets and I just found blucricketdesign, which has links to MANY other sites.

Now if only I had all the supplies and time to try everything out!!

2 comments:

Nicky said...

Jenna,

I too am obsessed with blogs. What kind do you like to read? There are many great food blogs. I read a lot of funny ones (although some of those people tend to cuss, a LOT). I like a lot of mommy blogs too. If you don't read www.thepioneerwoman.com, I would totally recommend her. She writes about living on a ranch (they raise cows), homeschooling 4 kids, food (OMG amazing recipes. Her photos make you drool) and taking pictures. www.cakewrecks.com is one of my other favorite blogs.

Anywho, let me know if you want any other suggestions!

Nicky

Allison said...

I'm definitely a blog addict, too - my Google Reader is the website I visit most often! Some of my favorites lately: http://notsoidlehands.blogspot.com/, the Segullah blog (some heavier stuff that helps me think), and then I have a ton of card/Cricut blogs I subscribe to. Some of my favorites with lots of ideas are http://scrapbooktrendsmag.com/blogs/cards/ and The Pink Stamper's blog - she does lots of Cricut videos. That's enough fuel to waste plenty of time, lol. How's Boston treating you guys?