Today is Mother's Day. A day to celebrate, spoil, pamper, and shower our moms and others with gifts and love.
This is also my "first" Mother's Day. Chris and I are expecting our first little sweet baby this November! We are very excited and nervous, as I'm sure all new parents-to-be are, but we can't wait to meet the little one! It mostly doesn't feel real, even though I've felt sick, but I'm sure when the baby comes it will feel real.
I got my first and only Mother's Day gift ever yesterday! My in-laws sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers! (hint hint Chris, geez, not even a card? jk...he works extremely hard and he made me breakfast) When I got the flowers, it hit me, "Whoa, next year, I'll have a real kid and I'll be a real mom!"
Thanks to my mom and my mother-in-law for being so wonderful and supportive and loving. I'm sure I'll appreciate you even more next year!
15 comments:
I seriously can't get over my excitement. YAY!
Congratulations Jenna! That's exciting news and I hope you continue to feel well.
Congratulations!! That's so awesome. You'll be a great mom
Congrats Jenna!
Yay! Being a mom is so wonderful. I'm so excited for you!
Yay!!! I am so excited for you!!
Congrats Jenna! We are so excited for you guys!
How sweet, breakfast!! And flowers, you deserve only the best, and don't worry...it will get more real when you are forced to buy new clothes and when you feel that baby move.
Yay!! I am soooo excited for you still!!
Oh so exciting!!
Congratulations Jenna & Chris!! You will make a great mother! I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear and see more!
Horray! we are so excited for you both! congrats! I was wondering when the wonderful news would come... we are so excited to meet your little one. love you both!
Yeah!!! We are so excited for you guys. You will love the blessings that come from your child.
Congrats Jenna and Chris! We are so excited for you!
I was away and missed the big announcement ... hooray! I'm so excited for you and Chris and hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment