Even though I've only gotten to have my husband home for 24 hours out of each week for the last couple of weeks, I'm still kinda lucky.
Even though he's out of town for his 5th week in a row, I'm still kinda lucky.
Yesterday, Chris got home around 1 pm and then he spent the next 9 or so hours tagging along doing the things I needed to do, or doing things for me that would have taken me too long. He said he didn't want to go anywhere that night, just go home, but I'm not sure he realized that meant doing more work for me (even though I didn't ask him to!).
Today, when he needed to be packing, and we were getting ready for church, he cleaned out the stinky and yucky food from the fridge. He knows I can't stand it, especially being pregnant. He took the trash out, without me asking. He did the few dishes that were there.
I'm lucky, but sad he's gone again.
3 comments:
He sounds great. I hope that he is home more for you when you get further along and need daily foot massages!
Wow, that's a lot of traveling! What a good husband, though!
He's so sweet!! You are lucky! Do you think Chris can pass a few tips off to Mat though?? :) J/K!
Post a Comment