About a month ago, we got to go on a Disney cruise with Chris's family in the Baltic Sea. We left from Dover, England and went to Norway, Denmark, Germany, Russia, Estonia, Sweden, and back to Dover. It was 12 nights long and we spent 1 day in each place, except Russia where we spent 2. The rest of the days were at sea. We were sooooo blessed to have near perfect weather everywhere we went and to have no one get sick, pick-pocketed, lost luggage, or any other major vacation ruining events.
Thankfully for Chris and I, the plane ride to London isn't too bad. It was faster than going to California! Except it was a red-eye and I don't sleep on planes, but that's okay. I actually snoozed for a bit on the ride from the airport to Dover, about 2-2.5 hours away. I just looked really bad in all the pictures that day, especially since I was in those same clothes for awhile. So I'm not going to post too many pics of me.
There was a sail away part up top to get everyone excited for the journey. We were first spotted at this party and later became known as "The Dancers" to a couple of families who later told us that they would watch us around the ship. It wasn't stalkerish, don't worry, a bit flattering, but they boys definitely deserved that title WAY more than I did. The best part of the ship is that the ship's horns play the first few notes of "When You Wish Upon a Star". The locals give the ship either weird looks or they cheer like crazy.
The next day was a whole day at sea. We did line dancing, swam at the pool, lounged around the pool (it was a bit windy and chilly, so thankfully Arthur brought us some pool blankets!), watched a mini-Broadway type show, played games, and had formal night!
6 comments:
How fun to read this post and see the pictures. Great job Jenna!! It truly was a magical trip...where should we go next?
What an awesome trip!
i love it! keep posting more! i cant wait to see. besides, you better do it now because after that baby comes it will seem like you have no time at all!
FUN! I was so fun to hear about your trip!
FUN and HEAVENLY. I've only been to Dover (briefly) and wish I could see all those other places via cruise ships...I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to well...everywhere.
so fun!
Post a Comment