Gotta love the pool when it's hot outside and you're pregnant.
Unfortunately, so do the frogs, but they die.
And it doesn't make them very happy. Even if I say they can kiss it and a prince will come. I don't get it.
But that's okay because once I clean out the pool, they're always happy to jump in!
Yesterday we went bowling. Kids get to bowl free in the summer, so this may become a regular activity. Emma was the funniest because she would wind up to throw the ball and then drop it. The video is a bit long, but you can see how slow her ball moves by watching the lane next to it. Also, she's only person who I have ever seen throw the ball and have it roll 2-3 ft down the lane and then turn around and roll back to her.
The video is taking to long to post....
No comments:
Post a Comment