We also got to visit the doctor today because I finally decided to call about his skin. His cheeks are always raw, scabby and red. He rubs and scratches and rubs and scratches and just looks dang uncomfortable. Well no wonder! He has eczema and his cheeks have gotten infected (and a small area in the diaper region). Poor kid has it rough with BAD reflux and all the itchiness of his skin. I am a little confused about the skin care routine that I'm supposed to follow because there are WAY to many products that I'm using on this child. Random face: he weighs 12 lbs 15 oz.
Those of you who care, here's the little one's 2nd and 3rd attempts at rolling over. You'll notice how lazy he is on the 3rd attempt. He was chatting it up though!
Rolling Over Attempt 2 from J M on Vimeo.
Rolling Over Attempt 3 from J M on Vimeo.
4 comments:
Yay Landon! What a boy!
Oh he's grown so much! Chatting and rolling over? I need to see him ASAP!
Wow...Love these videos. We watch them over and over and over...He's such a great little guy. Go Landon...go Mommy and Daddy!!
poor baby! eczema would be really harsh on that perfect baby skin, i bet. glad they were able to tell you what it is so though you can treat it. man, he's SUCH a cutie:)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS
Post a Comment