Anyone else now the line from the movie Little Rascals? Loved that movie growing up. Anywho...all my posts for the next bit will "old" as in a few weeks or so. Landon has this tendency to spit up a lot, I can't imagine how gross that would be to always have your food coming back up. Oh I guess I would, that would be called "morning sickness". Okay well mine wasn't that bad, but Landon apparently does mind getting down and dirty in his own filth. See for yourself.
To be honest, baby spit up doesn't bother me. But I would surely be disgusted if there were some adults who went on with daily life with throw up in their ear! Apparently Landon doesn't care!


4 comments:
Oh little man Landon, you make us smile. We are so grateful for you and your mom and dad. We're glad you don't let life's little challenges get you down. Keep up the good work Buddy!! We love you!!
I should not have read that while eating lunch. And yes, I know what line. Buckwheat and Porky say that to each other.
He's just giving himself a facial.
hes still very cute!
Post a Comment