We got to fly to Utah in March to surprise Chris's brother. Chris was recruiting for at BYU for work and Joseph was going to go to the temple that same weekend! Chris's parents were going to be in Utah and thought it would be fun to have us all together to support Joseph. I was hesitant to fly so far for a short trip, especially after some nightmare flights at Christmas, but we went and had a blast. He was actually surprised too!!!!
(pretend I've uploaded the picture of Landon on the plane)
Landon did fairly well on his 2nd time flying (we flew in Dec.) but when he cried for a little bit, everyone gave us the death stare, which I HATED! It's not like I'm making him cry on purpose. So Chris stood with Landon pretty much the whole way out (and the flight took an extra hour because of strong winds). On the way back there were actually empty seats, so the flight attendants asked the guy next to us if he wouldn't mind moving...he said nope he liked where he was! I was so annoyed.
Luckily Landon learned to hold his bottle (with the help of a toy) as our taxi showed up take us to the airport (read between the lines: we were running around trying to finish packing because the taxi was early).
The next day I got to hang out with my sister Andrea and brother-in-law Chris (poor Chris--my husband-- had to drive an hour and half after just a couple of hours of sleep). They were so nice to buy me lunch and watch Landon while we went to the temple. It was so fun see them!
Landon now recognizes his bottle and is very upset if he sees and he doesn't get it right away but oh he's so excited when you give it to him. He reaches out to grab it and is a happy boy. Thank you Uncle Joseph for feeding him!
Landon loves book and Marmee is reading him his new book.
1 comment:
It was so much fun. Thank you for coming and providing such a surprise. It created a magical moment for us. Love you so much...Marmee
Post a Comment