Monday, September 26, 2011
Solid Foods and Sickness
May 31st-
We had been waiting to try Landon on solid foods until we knew more about his allergies. Once we found them out, we had the go ahead on giving him solid foods. He was 6.5 months old the first time he had rice cereal. Since Landon was about 4 months old, he had been eyeing our food and been grabbing at it. He obviously looked like he wanted to take a big old' bite of whatever we had. When it came to the rice cereal, I thought he'd love it, but boy was I wrong. Pictures can tell all! These pictures were awful as they were taken in low lighting in the yellow light of our dining room. Landon also went to the doctor today and we found out he had a cold.
Obviously he wasn't too keen on it. So the next day, June 1st, I thought I'd give it a 2nd shot. You can also tell that he has nasty conjunctivitis.
Gotta grab that food!
I wanna feed myself!
That stuff is disgusting!
Well maybe it isn't that bad.
No, it really is that bad.
I think I can deal with it though.
Actually that is disgusting stuff!
Oooo I don't feel all that great.
Landon was given a nebulizer for his horrible cough and unfortunately he just had to get over his congestion. He also had a double ear infection. Poor miserable little man. He HATED that nebulizer and it made his face break out like crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor guy! I knew he was sick but I didn't know he had a nebulizer! I hope he's done with sickness, he's had a lot for how young he is!
Poor Landon! Have you had to use the nebulizer again? I hope not, but if you do, there should be a different attachment that he can bite on or you can just hold it in front of his face. That might be better for his skin. Bridger still won't let us use the mask on him...
Post a Comment