Sooo I didn't have my computer for a long time because it was broken and I couldn't upload pictures. Now that I can, it's time to catch up!
Landon Christopher Mullenwas born on November 16, 2010 at 6:09 pm
8 lbs. 15 oz.
22 inches




(2 days old)
We love this little guy. More details on birth and baby later!
5 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I'm happy for you guys! I hope things are calming down for you a bit and you are able to settle in. Enjoy your quiet moments.
love, Emily
He is so so so perfect. I think he's a great mix of you two. ooo, I just want to kiss those cheeks!
I love him and can't wait to see and hold him again!
His hair is amazing! He looks just like his Daddy, so sweet. When can I take pics of him, if you still want them??
I love how alert he is in the last picture. He is so handsome!
Post a Comment