






He was pretty fidgety and fussy during the photo shoot. I think he closed his eyes for about 15 seconds, good thing that Kimber acts fast! I guess he was only a week old, so I can't blame him...
Little Landon seems not so little to me. He's growing like a weed. Didn't he get the memo that I don't want him to grow to fast? Landon LOVES his binky, cuddling when sleepy, kicking when happy, and Christmas lights. Oh my his legs and arms can kick when he's laying down by the Christmas tree. He stared at Chris's aunt's tree for HOURS. He smiles and coos when he's got a full tummy, I think that's a family trait. He can stand on my lap and hold his head up for quite awhile. He seems to have LOTS of nightmares and tummy sadness. Today he was awake and quite content to be staring at the Christmas tree, when out of the blue all 4 limbs spread out stick straight and he cried a very loud, sad, "I'm hurt" type of a cry. It was a real cry! It scared everyone near by and brought people from other rooms. He was a bit difficult to console after that. It was so weird. Besides smiling and his almost laugh, I love when he does his sad talk while the binky is in his mouth. It's a very jumbled sound, but quite funny. Today he cooed and tried to sing along while Chris and I sang to him. So cute! Gosh I love that little guy.
He loves his dad and calms down fastest if his daddy has him. Still confused about breastfeeding. Sometimes its great and sometimes we end up with a bottle at every feed for 24 hours. I think a lot of it has to do with his gurgly tummy. His reflux medicine has helped but it isn't a miracle worker. At least today he's been a pretty good eater. Yesterday, not so much. Who knows what tomorrow brings? I love that he recognizes our voices and will track us when we move. He's a sweetheart and the best present I could possibly have gotten.
Merry Christmas!!
7 comments:
Those photos are precious! Glad you had a nice Christmas!
I'm so glad I got to meet him! He's too precious, and you look great! I wish you guys lived closer...
Beautiful photos!
Try and get a picture of him smiling. I never saw it!
I have a present for you. Mark had horrible tummy issues, and I have the magic elixr that worked for us. Two bottles of it, at $20 a pop, it's like liquid gold. I got it for Jesse in case he had tummy issues when he came home, but he never did and Johnny was in the NICU for almost 5 months so he never needed it. Let's meet up soon! (Going out of town but will call you on Thurs ok?)
Jenna!! I am SO late, but CONGRATULATIONS!! What a sweetie! Truly, the best Christmas present ever. I'm so happy for you both. Sorry things were so rough immediately after he was born...that must have been so hard. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas though. Happy New Year!!
David did that exact same spread his limbs and freak out thing. It was so weird but went away...I don't know what it was. I kind of wondered if it was immature nerves and then when he spread so far out it scared him?
Post a Comment