Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2 months old

Landon turned 2 months on Sunday. My sister Emma keeps asking how old he is now and she can't believe it takes a whole month to turn 3 months old. Gosh!

We had his doctor's appointment today to get his vaccines. Good gracious I was nervous, but the nerves will be my constant companion because we had to delay the vaccines since he's sick. Poor little guy has a cough, congestion, watery eyes, etc. We didn't find out if it's RSV or not, but I don't think it is and we go back next week for him to get checked and to get his shots. I'll probably have a harder time than him.

His stats:

Head circumference 15.75 cm. (50%)
Weight 10 lbs 9 oz. (22%)
Length 23.5 inches (70%)

We have a long, skinny boy. I think his cheeks are still half his body weight.

He rubs his eyes a lot, loves his new Newborn Rocker, loves his mobile, still cries when any meal is over (he likes to eat), loves his binky, hates the cold, loves to stand when mad or alert, loves to cuddle when sleeping, and hates to get his boogers sucked out.



2 weeks old





1 month old



2 months old




This is how he felt after the Patriots game on Sunday. At least he looked good for it.

2 comments:

Elder and Sister Mullen said...

Love love love his game face. Love seeing the pictures. Such a sweet little boy. I sure do miss him!!

Courtney said...

So adorable! Congrats. I am behind times... I just now found out you had a baby!