Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I don't think so...

You're probably sick of baby stuff, but what the heck?! I just got an email about top 100 baby names for 2011. Guess which name is number 20...Landon! Dang it. We picked his name because we thought it was unique and not "popular".

Sorry, we claimed the name.

3 comments:

williamsfam5 said...

That always happens! I have no idea why, but it does. I had never even heard Brooklyn used as a name until we had her and now I've met half a dozen through the years. Weird!

But Landon is a cute name anyway. ;)

Kiersten said...

I was thinking the very same thing today. I hadn't heard of any little boys named Caleb for a long time, it wasn't on any of the lists or anything, but today I saw a list of the top names for 2010, and Caleb was way up there. So much for originality! Caleb was born in 2009 but still...

scooping it up said...

dang! i still like it :)