Sorry everything is about our little one, but his grandpa requested some pictures. These were taken today
Landon "discovered" himself today. His swing has a mirror in the mobile and when he awoke from his nap today, he stared at himself in the mirror and smiled and talked to himself for quite awhile. What a cutie!
In my opinion you would need to apologize if you posted something NOT about Landon! He is so cute, and you are a wonderful writer. The only thing I would be okay with reading, other than things/pictures of Landon, would be that Chris passed his last CPA test, of which he will. So, I'm sure that post is coming. Jenna, you have created a beautiful family. You are such a good mom.
haha..love the series of photos. i think he looks most like chris when he gets that furrowed brow, concerned look. tender little boy! big hugs to you all!
8 comments:
In my opinion you would need to apologize if you posted something NOT about Landon! He is so cute, and you are a wonderful writer. The only thing I would be okay with reading, other than things/pictures of Landon, would be that Chris passed his last CPA test, of which he will. So, I'm sure that post is coming. Jenna, you have created a beautiful family. You are such a good mom.
He's such a perfect mix of you two. Keep on writing posts about the cute little guy!
Oh he's smiling! I love that photo!
So cute! He's getting so big!
haha..love the series of photos. i think he looks most like chris when he gets that furrowed brow, concerned look. tender little boy! big hugs to you all!
Oh my he's is so cute!
Lindsey
the smiling one is so cute! and I think he almost looks a little like joseph in that one.
Sooo cute! I love that smile!
Post a Comment