Thursday, February 11, 2010

Creative Juices

Gotta keep them flowing!

For the first time in a long time (or ever), I have time to explore my interests. It's great!
Some fun projects:
My sister asked for an apron, since I made one for my mom. I attempted my first applique!



The fun stitch I used around the bottom of her apron! The cloud pattern didn't show up too well, but it's the fabric I had and Alyssa love's cloud patterns.


The other side of the reversible apron.


I'm loving my new Cricut cartridges and Stickles (the glittery stuff)

Some heart wreaths I made. They are leaning back and it makes the shape look really funny. These made my living room so messy!

My first attempt at making a nursing shield (congrats Sara on baby Paige!). My craft space is messy in this pic, yikes!

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Love the heart that's now hanging on our front door. You are the best. Thanks for thinking of us. I'll send a pic for you to see. But it's off to bed now to get Diana up in the am for her surgery.

Krista said...

You are very crafty. It's fun to make games for little kids too. A quiet book is on my to-do list. Good job with the aprons. You should make lots and sell them. :)